For the past two weeks I’ve been offering a 4-part series on how to grow, market and monetise your Instagram platform. Read on for the tips and tools I swear by, to grow your Insta empire and attract dream clients.
Part 1 //
5 TIPS ON VISUAL BRANDING AND IDENTITY
Watch my video to find out what you should be posting and how to get a consistently beautiful feed.
Part 2 //
5 TOOLS I PERSONALLY USE INCLUDING THE CAMERA, THE APPS, THE AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
Part 3 //
5 STRATEGIES TO GROW YOUR AUDIENCE SIZE AND INCREASE ENGAGEMENT
Quality over quantity is the name of the game in my next video. Click below to watch, and let’s increase that clientele of yours!
Epic shout out to Balmain x HM from Capital N The Label for the little green number featured in the above video, which I also wore to the Justin Beiber concert in Sydney. What a night, what a dress!
Part 4 //
5 WAYS TO MONETIZE YOUR INSTA FEED AND ATTRACT DREAM CLIENTS
- Sponsored posts – promoting products of brands that you genuinely love is a great way to monetise your platform. And it’s been proven that peer-based recommendations are more influential than any other form of advertising. Now this isn’t reserved just for the big-hitters on the platform – influencers with over 10k in followers can start pitching brands for sponsored posts using platforms like https://www.tribegroup.co/
- Affiliate sales – Promoting another brand’s products or services in return for a commission on sales is another great way to earn some cash for your posts. There are a heap of platforms that make this process really easy for you, one in particular in the Fashion space is https://www.rewardstyle.com/. And some brands (like myself) offer affiliate commissions on high-end digital products, like e-courses, and membership sites. (If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate for my online courses, shoot me an email HERE>)
- Links to your websites product or service – This is an obvious one, but if you have a product or service that sells through your website, then linking directly to that either through the caption or the bio link is a great way to drive organic traffic. Rather than directly selling in your image, get a little creative and use things like testimonials or reposting your clients’ results, to show your audience the benefits and outcomes they can expect when hiring you.
- Licence your images – Brands are constantly on the hunt for high-quality imagery and for the bigger brands this is outside the scope of what they can create themselves. So if you’re a skilled content creator, then you may want to look into licensing your images, or even pitching to brands to create content for them.
- Sell your account – Ok this one may be a little drastic, but lets say you wanted to go back to the simple life, before you wasted hours every day endlessly scrolling for the perfect shoes. If that’s the case, then platforms like https://viralaccounts.com/ may be able to sell your account, cash out, and regain a few extra hours of your week back.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment